We will be highlighting several things at this year’s show and they are;
- Our commitment to ripped-to-width programs. With Midwest’s rip programs you can “take the random out of random width lumber.”
- Our 20-year commitment to FSC. We are proud to be celebrating our 20th year of offering Forest Stewardship Council certified hardwoods.
- Our ability to ship highly mixed truckloads. With Midwest’s 12 million board foot working inventory we can lower your inventory costs as we can function as the warehouse.
- Our commitment to Black Walnut. Midwest Hardwood Corporation is one of the largest producers of Walnut in the USA.
- Our commitment to true quartersawing. The sawmills run by Midwest produce large volumes of quarter and rift sawn White Oak, Red Oak, Walnut, Hard Maple, Cherry and White Ash.
The experienced, solutions-oriented, customer committed sales staff of Midwest Hardwood Corporation will be well represented at the show. Whether you are from the USA, Canada, Mexico or somewhere overseas, we are experienced shippers to destinations around the world. Make plans to come see us or call for a pre-arranged appointment 763-391-6795.